Take your taste buds on a tour of the best local establishments in the Willamette Valley! For just $49.99 you can enjoy one beverage or bite at 24 local businesses! Your card is redeemable for one beverage or bite of up to $15 per location!
Total value of $360 yours for just $49.99!
Payment portal will be located at the bottom left of the page.
ENJOY ONE BEVERAGE OR BITE AT EACH OF THESE PARTICIPATING ESTABLISHMENTS:
Grapes and Grub Passport card is not an offer to purchase, sell or distribute alcoholic beverages. Delivery and sale of alcoholic beverages will be made exclusively by an Oregon Liquor Control Commission Licensee. See full rules and restrictions below:
Passionate about our heritage and providing an exceptional dining experience.Company Details
An Icon of Innovation in southern Oregon's Umpqua Valley since 1995.Company Details
Barsideous Brewing - We have two locations our 644 S. Main Street Brewpub and 805 N. 5th Street Bier Garten.Company Details
Proudly serving the Corvallis community local, independent craft beer, wine, cider, and delicious food in a family friendly, dog friendly atmosphere.Company Details
Cooper Ridge is a family-owned and operated winery located in the heart of the Umpqua Valley.Company Details
High-Quality Mexican street-food and Margarita bar in beautiful Northwest Corvallis.Company Details
Your Fine Wine Experience in the Willamette ValleyCompany Details
The Edgefield Winery is unique in a region of the country world-renown for its wineries.Company Details
Experience a true taste of Oregon in a luxurious and inviting settingCompany Details
One of Oregon's oldest and most prestigious producers of premium wines.Company Details
Consciously Crafted Wines from Oregon's Finest VineyardsCompany Details
We are an upscale wine bar and tasting room located in The Market District of downtown Eugene. We feature an extensive menu of extraordinary tasting wines of the Pacific Northwest, as well as house made delights including salads, flatbreads, cheese plates and desserts.Company Details
Our family owned winery is one of the happiest places on earth.Company Details
Situated a block from the University of Oregon campus, East 19th Street Cafe in Eugene is right in line with the laid-back hippie vibe emanating from U of O.Company Details
The first microbrewery in Eugene since the days of ProhibitionCompany Details
Enter the North Bank and you will instantly know why you have come: every table has a Willamette River view, indoors or out.Company Details
A great place to enjoy with your family and friends!Company Details
Sandwiches, Coffee, Breakfast, Smoked Meats, Brownies, and more!Company Details
Umpqua Valley's first urban winery, located right off I-5 in the heart of Roseburg, Oregon.Company Details
Great wine. Period. Come see and taste for yourself what a difference 40 years makes.Company Details
When you want to get away from the norm.Company Details
The Landing - Amazing food meets craft beer.Company Details
Sip, Savor, ExploreCompany Details
The urban tasting room for Trella Vineyards offers spectacular wines in a charming 1908 downtown storefront on historic Jackson Street in Roseburg, Oregon.Company Details
This will sell out fast! There is limited availability and a limit of 4 cards per purchase. Some restrictions apply. See the fine print below for details
- Must be 21 or over to purchase
- Card expires December 31, 2023
- Good for one beverage or food item per location of up to $15. No Cash/Credit back for unused amount/portion.
- Cannot be used towards credit of another item and has no cash value
- Any remaining value of $15 after the one redeemed item is non-redeemable
- Pre-selected menu options for card holder, restrictions and limitations are up to the discretion of the vendor, not KEZI.
- Card is non-refundable and lost or stolen cards card will not be replaced
- Card purchase complies with "opt in" list. Sponsors will receive email, and name of purchaser and you will be added to sponsor email database.
- For questions/concerns about the card please email deals@KEZI.com.
- Please allow 2 weeks for shipping.
- Grapes and Grub Passport card is not an offer to purchase, sell or distribute alcoholic beverages. Delivery and sale of alcoholic beverages will be made exclusively by an Oregon Liquor Control Commission Licensee.
Current System Time: 2023-03-23 03:40 am Total Sold: 277